“Journey into space with this great pack from Ghost Syndicate, The drum loops and percussive glitches are excellent for the autonomic 170 sound that’s missing in dnb. I’m a fan of the Ghost Syndicate packs – check for them.” – Need For Mirrors
JOURNEY is a stunning new sample collection meant for weaving hypnotizing atmospheric tapestries circling around 170bpm; now you have at your disposal a crisp set of sounds ideal for crafting Minimal Drum and Bass, Liquid Funk, and even Minimal Halfstep:
• Soft and dry beats, both two-step and half-time, coming as loops and one-shots;
• A broad selection of bright and warm percussion: shakers, hats, & cymbals, all ready to breathe motion into your grooves
• Bubbling and cascading basses, varying in character: from acidic, stabby, and 303-inspired, to soft and cooing, all perfect for creating a dense and warm low-range cushion
• And, of course, the Atmos, Synth, and FX folders are all brimming with cosmic artifacts never heard before: gentle nebular melodic pads, glimmering stardust arpeggios, shooting-star synth plucks, and comet-like FX chops are all waiting for you to explore and muse at.
So go ahead and create your own inimitable Minimal/Atmospheric DnB tune right now.
All loops and one shot samples are 100% royalty free, key and tempo labeled and available to download in 24 Bit Wav.
Size 543 mb
Bass Loops 28
Drum Loops 25
Hat & Cymbal Loops 25
Top Loops 25
Percussion Loops 25
Kick & Snare Loops 25
Creative Drum Loops 22
Fx Loops 25
Music Loops 16
Synth Loops 61
Percussion Hits 75
Closed Hats 35
Drum Fills 19
Open Hats 29
Listen to a selection of the sounds included inside the full library.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Are these samples royalty and copyright free?
Yes! 100% Royalty-free for use in your musical productions.
Are these samples mix-ready?
Yes! All of the samples have been cleaned up, edited and mixed to immediately sound good in your DAW.
What genres can I use these samples for?
Our samples suitable for any bass music genre: Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Grime, Trap etc.
How To Use Our Sample Packs
OK, you’ve downloaded the package. Now it’s time to make some new music!
2. Place the sample pack into your samples folder, so you can find it in your DAW’s browser. It might take some time before it appears there.
3. Now you can simply drag and drop our samples into your project or sampler.
We're looking for affiliates!
Affiliate signup - https://ghostsyndicate.gumroad.com/affiliates
If you have a blog or social media following and would like to talk about this sample pack and earn a 30% commission for every sale that we receive through you, sign up to become an affiliate using the link above and start earning right now!