"Classic Ghost Syndicate pack, nailing the sub genre in their own modern style. Really high quality sounds all around. Highlights as usual are the drum hits and loops, and the synth folders. Top notch stuff! - ZeroZero"
Ghost Syndicate presents NULIGHT: a sublime sample pack for the Liquid DNB productions.
NULIGHT brings a selection of rolling drums, thick basses, smooth synths, and cloudy pads - everything to inspire your next liquid groove!
"The quality of this sample pack is just amazing. Anyone looking to create some Liquid Drum and Bass, in fact, no matter what style, should check this one out. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Big up Ghost Syndicate!" - FREQAX
Listen to a selection of the sounds included inside the full library.
In detail, expect to find 598 MB of content, with all audio recorded at 24-bit 44.1kHz. Check out the full specifications below for more details. All elements have been carefully processed and categorised to match the highest quality requirements – fit for action straight out of the box for both arranging and live sequencing.
Bass Loops 20
Bass One Shots 15
Full Drum Loops 20
Hat Loops 20
Kick & Snare Loops 10
Top Loops 20
Ghost Snares 19
Open Hats 15
Downlifter Fxs 10
Melodic Combi Loops 20
Synth Loops 20
Synth One Shots 52
Bonus Drum Loops 10
Bonus Top Loops 15
Bonus Ableton Live Drum Rack
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Are these samples royalty and copyright free?
Yes! 100% Royalty-free for use in your musical productions.
Are these samples mix-ready?
Yes! All of the samples have been cleaned up, edited and mixed to immediately sound good in your DAW.
What genres can I use these samples for?
Our samples suitable for any bass music genre: Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Grime, Trap etc.
How To Use Our Sample Packs
OK, you’ve downloaded the package. Now it’s time to make some new music!
1. Unzip the package (ZIP/RAR file). We recommend using WinRAR (Windows) or Keka (Mac) for that purpose. Both are free.
2. Place the sample pack into your samples folder, so you can find it in your DAW’s browser. It might take some time before it appears there.
3. Now you can simply drag and drop our samples into your project or sampler.
How To Install Ableton Live Drum Racks
1. Make sure you have the latest Ableton Live version installed
2. Download the archive with racks
3. Unzip it
4. Double click the .alp file
5. Select the destination for it (for example your Desktop)
6. Locate the created Ableton Live project file (eg: GS_IRIS_Drum Rack)
7. Open it
8. Enjoy :)
PS. You can save the drum rack to your folder of choice for quick access.