Alright, you bunch of bass music producers! Listen up, because I've got some exciting news for you. You know that feeling when you're making music and you want to add that extra oomph to it? Well, look no further, because Ghost Syndicate's POISON sample pack has got you covered. It's got everything you need to make those dark and dystopian beats.
Think heavily distorted analog bass samples, hard-hitting drums, glitchy fxs, and overloaded synths - it's a match made in heaven! And if you thought that was it, think again - POISON also comes with MIDI files for bass and synths, so you can add your own flair to the mix.
Trust me, this sample pack is the real deal. So, don't just take my word for it - grab the POISON sample pack now and get ready to unleash your creative side!
“Another great pack from Ghost Syndicate, Poison focuses on 140/Bass genres with a very authentic set of samples. They nailed the dark vibe and produced percussive elements that cut through the mix whilst also sounding gritty and lofi. The atmospheres are dense and brooding, the basses heavy and warm. Each category of sounds has a good variation which makes this a good value pack.” – Deathmachine
Listen to a selection of the sounds included inside the full library.
Bass Loops 21
Bass One Shots 39
Drum Loops 14
Top Loops 18
Kick & Snare Loops 12
Open Hihats 10
Atmo Fxs 5
Glitch Fxs 2
Sweep Fxs 2
Misc Fxs 12
Melodic Combi Loops 20
Bass MIDIs 20
Synth MIDIs 27
Synth Loops 27
Synth One Shots 25
Sub & Mids Bass Loops 39
Drum Fx Loops 10
Hat Loops 18
Vox Samples 8
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Are these samples royalty and copyright free?
Yes! 100% Royalty-free for use in your musical productions.
Are these samples mix-ready?
Yes! All of the samples have been cleaned up, edited and mixed to immediately sound good in your DAW.
What genres can I use these samples for?
Our samples suitable for any bass music genre: Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Grime, Trap etc.
How To Use Our Sample Packs
OK, you’ve downloaded the package. Now it’s time to make some new music!
1. Unzip the package (ZIP/RAR file). We recommend using WinRAR (Windows) or Keka (Mac) for that purpose. Both are free.
2. Place the sample pack into your samples folder, so you can find it in your DAW’s browser. It might take some time before it appears there.
3. Now you can simply drag and drop our samples into your project or sampler.
How To Install Ableton Live Drum Racks
1. Make sure you have the latest Ableton Live version installed
2. Download the archive with racks
3. Unzip it
4. Double click the .alp file
5. Select the destination for it (for example your Desktop)
6. Locate the created Ableton Live project file (eg: GS_IRIS_Drum Rack)
7. Open it
8. Enjoy :)
PS. You can save the drum rack to your folder of choice for quick access.